Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Two Blogs to Share

I love Christine Kane's wonderful blog, in which she writes about all things creative and conscious and courageous. Christine is a singer/songwriter who leads women's retreats four times a year and tells the most disarming tales of her life as a traveling performer, blogger, and mindful human being. Today she quotes from my (other) favorite creativity coach in her post:
"Anything worth doing is worth doing badly.”
-Julia Cameron
And from Keri Smith, illustrator and author, thoughts on a similar theme:
for me, a lot of the self-help stuff was a form of control, a way to make me feel like I was doing things "correctly". more importantly, a way of proving to others that I was great, instead of actually feeling good inside and accepting things as they are. messy and sometimes in need of fixing.

in need of fixing is a perfectly good place to be.

Read her sweet and funny blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.