Pages

Monday, January 14, 2008

Travel Advisory

We awoke to a dusting of snow this morning, the first measurable snowfall of the new year. A quarter of an inch, perhaps. Now January feels like January.

Dragonstar and I are taking a long-desired train trip in March. I got the bill for our reservation from my credit card company this weekend, so I guess it's really happening. The BBPiT, who travels a lot, thinks it's kind of quaint that we actually want to spend a long time getting somewhere.

Today, though, we're staying put. There may not be much snow, but there is a layer of ice underneath that powder, and cars have been sliding around my corner all morning.

So I'm going to try my hand a making blog banners today, and reviewing my new 12-18 month Intentional Calendar (which I created after my last post, and will probably write about later this week.) And we have Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix on dvd to watch (again), along with Season One of The Wire, and there are plenty of soup fixings and hot cocoa on hand. Bring on the snow and cold. We're set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.