Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2008

A Post-it Post

I've got a Holiday Art Sale coming up, along with two shows to hang in the next several weeks, so my work has involved more needle and thread these days than keyboard. But I've got a goal I'm bearing down on in the word-works department, a little book I hope to have finished by that Significant Birthday I mentioned in my last post. (There, now I've told you, so I really need to get it finished or I'll have you to answer to.)

Meanwhile I have a dear friend who has been in and out of the hospital for a month, another who is neck-deep in family issues, a third who is caught by a restlessness of spirit for which she can find no release. Send them your good thoughts, would you? We need to raise each other up right now. Today. Always.

1 comment:

  1. You know, the quote in the picture is one I need to remember a lot more often. Thanks for the reminder and for lifting me up today too!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.