Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2009

101 Reasons Why I'm An Unschooler


Now available for purchase
as a printed paperback book
or as a download.
Support independent publishing: buy this book on Lulu.
If you wander over to Lulu to take a look, please keep in mind that Lulu's online images aren't great. The actual book -- the one you can hold in your hands -- looks crisp and clean.

I'll probably share some thoughts about working with Lulu at some point, though I might be sharing them over on my other site. I hope you'll come visit there, too. Spare tho it may be over there at present, I do believe it'll feel more like home as soon as I hang some art and cook a few meals.

3 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I would be very interested in hearing about your experience working with Lulu.com. Please let me know. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What format is the download? PDF, ePub?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Eric, I'll be posting about Lulu soon. Check back (or subscribe). Thanks!

    @Bill, as far as I know, Lulu's downloads are pdf.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.